Pages

Jan 8, 2015

My Harry Potter Movie Marathon

I need to see Olivander

Over the holidays I had a Harry Potter Movie Marathon, all by myself.  :)

I had seen a couple of the movies many years ago, but I had never watched all of
them.  I began watching the movies on New Year's Eve and watched the first three.  I had to rewatch the third one because I had pulled out my iPad and you can't multi-task while watching these movies because you will miss important details.  I watched a couple each day until I finished up on Saturday.

Harry Potter – 1,179 Minutes = 19.6 Hours

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

I chose a great time to watch the movies because the weather was so yucky.  I had the fireplace going and the Christmas lights on....and I was wrapped up in my favorite Christmas quilt.  And, we did not have to worry about cooking because we were eating left over gumbo.  Yumm!!!

My granddaughters are reading the books.  Ms. A is on the second one and Ms. P is reading the first one with her mom.  I'll never say never, but at this point I am not interested in reading the books.  My new interest in Harry Potter may cause me to change my mind.  Maybe after I pack up Christmas.  Who knows?!!!

Hp1
Have you ever done a movie marathon?  If so, which one?

Ms. A and I are planning to have a Star Wars movie marathon.  We will have it after I get my chores (packing up) done.  :)

Hope you are having a great day!

Take care,

Debbie






No comments:

Post a Comment