Pages

Feb 16, 2015

Our Valentine's Day



We celebrated Valentine's Day on Friday afternoon.  We figured there wouldn't be a crowd at the restaurants and there wasn't.  Ours was sweet and low key.  The hubs gave me a beautiful bouquet of red and white roses.  They smell amazing!  He usually gives me a bouquet of red roses but I have to say that I love the combination of the red and white.  The contrast is so pretty!


I picked up a couple of bundtlet cakes for desert.


There wasn't anything we wanted to see at the movies so I picked up a few movies for us to watch at home.


I wish I could report that they were all good but I can't.  I would not recommend any of these.


We had an early dinner at Gringo's.  My favorite restaurant for Tex Mex food.  I ordered the Rodriguez Plate and had plenty of leftovers for the next day.


The hubs ordered chicken enchiladas.


I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!

Take care,

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment