Pages

Mar 3, 2015

Granite Cleaner


I recently noticed that the granite tile around the fireplace and hearth was looking dull and hazy.  So on Sunday afternoon I decided to clean it while I had House of Cards on Netflix.

Before
 I use the Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner and Granite Polish to clean and polish the granite in the bathrooms and surrounding the fireplace.  Both of these can be purchased at Home Depot.


   

In this photo you can see where I cleaned the left hand side.  Can you see the difference from the left side to the right side?

Left hand side clean/right hand side dirty
I can't believe how much better it looks with only 20 minutes of work.


Looks new!

Do you have any quick cleaning tips you want to share?  I'd love to hear them.

Take care,

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment