Pages

May 9, 2015

Fun in the Sun


I had the pleasure of staying with Sweet P and Mr. W on Wednesday evening.  We played soccer, chase, hoola hooped, and played on the playscape,  The weather was awesome.  There was a strong breeze with very low humidity.


I can't help myself.
I have to play with his curls.  They are so cute.  He just eats it up!


She is so cute with her hair fixed like this.  I wish I had the energy she has.  She had been at gymnastics for two hours and still had so much more to give.


She reminds me of the Energizer Bunny.


  


I love Magnolia trees, don't you?  The leaves are gorgeous with the different colors one each side.

 


The flowers are beautiful and smell really good.


We had a great time.
I was so sore when I woke up on Thursday morning.  :)  I need to run more!

Hope you are having a great day!!!

Take care,

Debbie






No comments:

Post a Comment