Pages

May 19, 2015

Funny Story About FaceTime

Good morning and happy Tuesday!!!

If you have been following me for some time you have probably met my grandson, Mr. W.  He is just the cutest thing!!!


 A couple of months ago, Nonnie (Brooke) was watching Mr. W and she FaceTimed us.  Now every time Nonnie is over there he asks her to call Maw Maw and Paw Paw.  This usually takes place in the evening.  You know the time when you think it is safe to look your worst, right?

One day I was telling Nelly (my go-to person for all things techy) about his calls.  She laughed and showed me how to turn it around so he could not see me but still hear me.

Well yesterday afternoon I had a 90 minute massage and a 60 minute soak in the tub (don't hate me!).  I was feeling so relaxed which interprets to I looked like hell!  I hadn't washed my face yet so I still had mascara all under my eyes from the massage.  I was looking a little rough!

Guess who calls at 8:30 p.m. to FaceTime?  Yes, it was Mr. W.  :)
The hubs comes in with no warning and hands me the phone.  So I talk to him not wanting to show myself, right?  Well that didn't go over very well.  He had the most confused look like where is she?  Needless to say I had to show myself so he would be happy.  After that he gave kisses good night and said bye.  Just adorable!!!  I know he doesn't care what I look like...I guess it's the feeling of being caught off guard.  I have to say it is so worth it!!!

The moral of the story is you may not be expecting guests at your door but they can still show up in other ways!!!

Do you have any funny experiences with FaceTime?  I'd love to hear them!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Take care,

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment