Pages

May 22, 2015

Happy Friday!!!

brusceta.jpg

Doesn't this look delicious?

I had the pleasure of having dinner with Mary, a very good friend of mine, on Wednesday night.  She suggested that we eat at Grazia's Italian Kitchen in Pearland, on my side of town.  I had never heard of them before as they do not advertise anywhere but Facebook.  :)  If you know me, you know I am rarely on Facebook.  Let me just say that if you ever find yourself in Pearland and you are looking for a place to eat....stop by Grazia's Italian Kitchen.  You will not be disappointed.

I had the Chipotle Shrimp salad and it was delicious!!!  Mary had the Red Snapper with crawfish.  She was kind enough to give me a sample....it was so good!!!  These two dishes are new so you will not see them on the menu on their website.  The service was awesome and the company was even better!  We talked non-stop for hours.

I can't wait to take the hubs there for lunch or dinner.  The atmosphere is casual and very relaxing.  You have the option to sit outside on the terrace or inside the restaurant.  We chose to sit inside due to the fact that it was raining (imagine that!).

I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
Be safe and take care!!!

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment