Pages

Jun 29, 2015

Meal Planning Menu Monday

Photobucket

Good morning and Happy Monday to you!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Ours was crazy busy but we had a great time.  I hope to have photos ready to share with you later this week.

After cooking so much this weekend, we are going to have a "less is better" menu for this week.  :)  Better for me, right?  Haha!!!  I am very lucky to have a husband that doesn't mind eating sandwiches for dinner.

Monday - Ham sandwiches and chips
Tuesday - Turkey burgers and sweet potato fries
Wednesday - Pancakes and bacon
Thursday - Egg salad sandwiches
Friday - Dinner out
Saturday - Hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, ice cream, etc. 

I guess you can call this our "sandwich week".  What do you have on your menu for the week?

Eighteen days and counting until our last day here at work.  I am very excited to see what the future holds for all of us.  It's a very exciting time!

This is the song I am listening to today.....



Hope you have a wonderful week!

Take care,

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment