Pages

Jun 2, 2015

Summer Wreath


I finally got around to making a wreath for our front door.  :)
I've had the wreath form and a full roll of the pink and green deco mesh in my stash so all I needed were a few things.  I fell in love with the green paradise sign.  I think the pink flamingo screams summer time.

I am not quite happy with it.  I think I need to add a few more things to fill it out.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the fall decor....


and the Christmas decor.

I want to experience summer before I start thinking about decorating for Christmas.  Heck, with all of the rain we've been having summer has just arrived.  The water in the pool is finally a comfortable 85 degrees!!!


There are plenty of crafts to make if you want to get a jump start.



Have you been in the "crafty" mood?  If so, what are you working on?

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Take care,

Debbie













No comments:

Post a Comment