Pages

Jun 25, 2015

Wrapping Up Our Weekend


On our way home we stopped at one of my favorite places to find home decor stuff, Stine Home.  Their name used to be Stine Lumber but they have since changed it.

Over the years we have bought beautiful Christmas decorations, LSU collectibles, flower pots, banners, gifts, etc.  I love stopping there.  It is rare that I don't find anything.


I fell in love with these pots.  It's hard to see just how big they are in person.  The hubs is making a run to Lake Charles for a claim soon....I guess it is wishful thinking on my part that he will pick them up, right?  :)  After all, we just purchased some items for the pool that weren't cheap.  I'll be sharing those with you in another post.


I really like the "beefiness" of these pots.


I have been looking for a mat for our backdoor for months.  I wanted something that coordinated with the large rug on the patio.  Well I don't have to look anymore!  I came across Sassafras.  It is a mat frame that you can switch out the insert.


I chose the fleur de lis pattern.  I know you are totally surprised, right?


 I think it goes really well with the rug.  We are very pleased with our purchase.


I want to thank Shirley (MIL) for hosting us for the weekend.  We had a great time with many, many laughs.  She bought me this "Life is better by the pool" sign.  Funny thing was I was going to purchase one myself as a backup to the one hanging over the French doors.  I don't have to now.
 

If you ever find yourself in Sulphur, La. be sure and stop by Stine Home.  There's something for everyone.

Take care and have a great week!

Debbie






No comments:

Post a Comment