Pages

Jun 4, 2015

Zenspirations



As far back as I can remember, coloring has always been a favorite past time of mine.  I have quite a stash of coloring books and colors for the grand kids for whenever they come over and I usually color along side of them.  In fact, we all have our own box of colors.  :)  No kidding!

Over the weekend, Nellie introduced me to Zenspirations.  Check out Joanne Fink's story of Zenspirations here on her website.



There were several books to choose from.  I chose the Flowers book and started coloring in it on Saturday night (after a very busy day).  I colored for almost four hours straight.  The hubs was watching TV in the family room.  I am sure he was wondering why I was being so quiet so he asked me what I was doing.  I told him I was coloring.  I imagine he just shook his head.



                              Here are a few photos of the pages I colored/doodled.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
First page I colored/doodled hearts only
Second page/no doodling

This one is my favorite of the three.

As a teenager, I was always doodling....especially while I was talking on the phone.  I am hoping this gets my "doodling" juices going again.

Do you like to color and/or doodle?  If so, do you know of any other "neat" coloring books that are designed to get your creative juices going?

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Take care,

Debbie

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 














No comments:

Post a Comment