Pages

Jul 3, 2015

Makes Me Smile


I came across these fun sheets at Home Goods and could not resist!  They are by Tommy Bahama and were only $34.99.  They are so fitting for my present state of mind.....just a chillin'.  It adds some whimsy to what is normally a formal look.  I removed the extra pillows and left just the one.


I switched out Brooke's wedding portrait for the mirror to brighten things up for summer.  I wanted to add some more blue so I started looking all over the house for something and came across this scarf.  I tied it around the lamp shade to add more color.  I really like the way it looks.

The next thing I want to do is paint the frame above the lamp.  It does not match anything.  :)  I've put off painting it before now because I liked the color as it was...not anymore! 

I added the white boa to cover up the cables for the TV.


I continue to peruse our home to make small changes that make me smile.

Hope you are having a great week!

Take care,

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment