Pages

Jul 6, 2015

Meal Planning Monday


Welcome to Meal Planning Monday!

Judging from the snugness of my dress this morning we should probably eat salad every night.  :)  But that won't happen!

Monday - Leftover hamburger patties with green beans
Tuesday - Leftover turkey chili (hubs made)
Wednesday - Tuna sandwiches and chips
Thursday - Grilled chicken and sweet potatoes
Friday - Turkey burgers and chips

Yesterday I made my lunches for the week.  Salads for myself and sandwiches for the hubs.  I also bought Lean Cuisine frozen meals for him to bring to work.  He likes the three meat pizza and the spaghetti and meatballs.

I hope you and your family had a wonderful 4th with lots of good food and fun.

I have lots of photos to share with you later this week.

Hope you have a great week!

Take care,

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment