Pages

Aug 15, 2015

Movie Reviews

The Longest Ride Poster

I am so happy to say that I am feeling so much better!!!  Praise God!!!
To celebrate feeling better I picked up the following three movies from Redbox:

Paul Blart Mall Cop 2
The Longest Ride
Insurgent

The hubs and I watched the Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 first.  It was so bad.  Like really bad.  The hubs had told me it would be bad but I had to see for myself.  I'm not kidding.  There were hardly any funny parts.  I was so disappointed.


OMG!!!  The Longest Ride was the best movie!!!  I am going to go out and buy my own copy.  Seriously!  I had wanted to see it at the movie theater and never got around to it.  My bad!!!!
The Longest Ride is by Nicholas Sparks.  I am so glad I did not read it before I saw the movie.  I never expected the twists in this movie.  Yes....I cried and I cried.  It is a beautiful love story.
And no, the hubs did not see this one because he went to bed.  :)  I'll have to tell him about it so he can watch it.


It's getting late so I'll have to watch Insurgent tomorrow.  I have already read the books when they first came out...how many years ago?  I imagine it will all come back to me when I watch the movie.  I'll let you know what I think of it after I've had a chance to watch it.

So if you haven't watched The Longest Ride yet I suggest you RUN to the nearest Redbox and rent it.  It is so worth it!!!

Have you watched any good movies lately?  I'd love to hear about them!

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday doing the things you love with the ones you love!!!

Take care,

Debbie







No comments:

Post a Comment