Pages

Aug 30, 2015

Pearland West Beats Mexico 6-4 to Finish 3rd in Little League World Series 2015


Pearland West played Mexico today and won 6-4.  This puts them in 3rd place in the Little League World Series.  Go Pearland!!!  We are so proud of you.  You have shown amazing character, strength and perseverance throughout this entire series.  Your chins never dropped regardless of the situations you found yourself in.  You smiled, laughed, joked and pushed your way out.

We.are.so.proud.of.you!!!!

I have been clenching my teeth together while watching the games....my jaw is so sore.  I am really glad it is over.

Go Pearland West!!!!

Good luck Pennsylvania and Japan.  May the best team win.  I am sure it will be a great game.  And yes, I will be watching it.

Hope you have a great day,

xoxoxo

Debbie


P.S. 
If you have not been watching these games, you have missed watching some incredibly talented ball players.

No comments:

Post a Comment