Pages

Sep 11, 2015

August Recap


Hello there!!!

I am so behind on my posting.  I haven't been doing any thing crazy exciting but I have been having lots of fun with every day life.  I hope you are doing the same.

I have a lot of photos I want to share with you from the month of August.  I want to capture these memories so I can look back on them a year from now.  Warning!!!  You may want to opt out now! 


I had the pleasure of keeping Mr. W and Sweet P while their mom was off with Ms. A.  We had a fun time swimming in the pool.  I mean, where else would we be?  Right!!!


This little guy has made huge strides in the water.  His confidence is off the chart from where he started at the beginning of the summer.  We are so glad we bought this floating vest.  He has really enjoyed it.

I love this photo.  He is staring so seriously at the lizard on the lantern.




I don't know if you can see the lizard.  He is on the left side of the front of the lantern.  I had the cover on the camera my favorite camera that I dropped so I could take pics of them in the water.


He is so funny!  He'll play with lizards but heaven forbid if there is a leaf in the water near him he starts screaming.  I am just the opposite.  I'll scream for the lizard and ignore the leaves.  And honey, if you only knew how many lizards there are in our backyard.  It's crazy!!!


I guess we scared the lizard away.




Isn't she adorable?  I love Sweet P even though she'll tell you her PawPaw is her favorite!  Ha ha!





And of course no swim would be complete without Mickey Mouse popsicles.







We had Ms. A and Sweet P overnight.  And yes, Sweet P chose her PawPaw and Ms. A chose MawMaw.  :)


It is so funny how they are sleeping later now that they are getting older.


Paw Paw was awesome.  He had donuts waiting for us when we woke up.


We have three very special birthdays in August.  Tiffani and Shirley (MIL) share their birthday on August 16th while the hub's birthday is the 17th.  We had a swim party with Nothing Bundt cakes for dessert.






Tiffani chose the red velvet while the hubs had the lemon raspberry.


I ordered chicken and beef fajitas from Gringo's.  Yum!!!  We had queso and all the trimmings.



I bought this plate about 12 years ago for $7.00.  My family loves to use this plate for their birthday celebration.  Who knew something like a plate could have so much meaning.


I hope you enjoyed this overload of photos.  :)  I find it so hard to believe we are almost half way through September!!!

Take care and God Bless,

xoxoxo

Debbie


















No comments:

Post a Comment