Pages

Oct 13, 2015

Our Day Trip to Crystal Beach, Part 2




Let me just warn you....there are a lot of photos ahead of some really cute kids.

We collected a lot of various shells along the beach.  This is just a small portion of what we actually brought home.



Look at what's inside the large shell....a large crab!  Can you believe that I am actually holding this?  Oh my!


I just can't get enough pics of the waves.  I could sit and watch them every day, all day long.


At first I thought they were making sand angels....you know, like snow angels.  But, I was wrong.  They were loosening up the sand to make a sand castle.  :)

These two are just alike.  They can get along or go head-to-head.  For Sweet P it is all about justice.  She forgets that she is 6 1/2 years old and he is 2 1/2 years old.  :)


I wonder what he is thinking.  Maybe something like "I like to get dirty but this is crazy!"



A trip to the beach would not be complete without a football.  An LSU football, that is.  :)



They worked really hard to make their sand castle.






Here's the photo I took of the dolphin.  I must have taken at least 100 photos trying to get a shot of the dolphins.  They were swimming in groups, taunting me as I tried to get a photo.  It was a great way to end the ride on the ferry back to Galveston.




I couldn't resist taking a photo of the Texas flag.



We all had a great time.  We look forward to going again.

Believe it or not, we all went to Luna's for dinner for some yummy Tex Mex.  We were considerate of the other patrons and sat outside on the patio so they couldn't smell us.  The weather was so nice and cool.

I hope you enjoyed the photos.

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie









No comments:

Post a Comment