Pages

Nov 23, 2015

Snow Much Fun Shower Curtain


Every year at Christmas time I meander through the shower curtains just to see if there is something I could be tempted to go with in the main bath.  And ever year I decide not to do it until this year.  I came across this shower curtain at Bed Bath and Beyond.  The name of it is "Snow Much Fun".  I knew immediately that I was going to add some bling to it.


So I used my 20% off coupon and a gift card I already had...it was like getting it for free.  The best part was that I did not have to buy the rhinestones.  I have quite the stash from Brooke's high school years.


I really like the way it turned out.  I also added really little rhinestones on the snowflake shower curtain hooks.

I finished decorating our home 1 1/2 weeks ago and have taken so many photos.  I did something really crazy....like I will NEVER do again.  I played with my new camera and set the date on it.  So what that means is the date shows up on every single photo.  Yep.  That's right!  EVERY.SINGLE.ONE!!!  So I have been going through photo shopping the ones that can be done and will be retaking the others!!!  Lucky for me the sun will be shining tomorrow.

Have you been getting ready for the holidays?  I'd love to hear about any projects you are working on.

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment