Pages

Jan 4, 2016

Christmas Photo Shoot


Once I had decorated the "Grinch" bedroom I knew I wanted to do a photo shoot of the kiddos in their new Pottery Barn Grinch pjs.  I knew it would make a cute backdrop and it was.  Pottery Barn missed the boat on this photo op!!!


Warning!!!  There are lots of photos ahead so now is your chance to opt out.  I've included the good  ones and the funny ones.


The girls did a really good job of keeping their smiles as Mr. W was pulling his little stunts.  Isn't he adorable?










They loved getting under the covers and coming out for photos.




This boy is such a ham.  He loves to make you laugh.
















I hope you enjoyed our photo shoot.

I'd love to hear from you about any unusual backgrounds you've chosen for photo shoots.

Take care,

Debbie













No comments:

Post a Comment