Pages

Jan 12, 2016

Sweet Treats



Hello and happy Tuesday to you!!!

I hope this day finds you doing well.  I've been "re-decorating" our home for the last couple of days.  I should be finished by the weekend.  It is taking a little longer as I am continuing my search in the job market.  :)  Fingers crossed something comes up soon.  I truly miss dressing up every day and being with people.  I know I am not the norm.

I had some left over buttercream icing in the freezer from the cake I had made in December and  knew it would only be good for another week or two.  So rather than throw it out, I offered to make cupcakes for the hubs to take to work.  His normal response would be no but this time he said yes.  :)  So I obliged and he brought them in to work with him today.  As those of  you know me, I am not a big baker.  I make the occasional cakes, brownies and cookies as requested, but otherwise you will find me decorating, crafting or reading.  Most always decorating.

I'd love to hear what you have been up to lately.  Are you in the process of putting your home back in order?  If you are, try and place your decor in a new place in a different room.  Something you haven't done before.  You will be surprised at the difference it makes without spending a dime!  Your husband and friends will think you went shopping.  And just think how good you will feel every time you look at it. 

Take care and have a wonderful day!

xoxoxo

Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment