Pages

Feb 19, 2016

Happy Birthday Mr. W


Hello and happy Friday!!!

This sweet boy turns three years old tomorrow.  He is so much fun and has quite the personality.


He has requested the following for his birthday:

Cars cake
Raising Cane's Chicken Strips
Blue balloons
Flashlight
Legos
Presents

Of course I bought him clothes.  :)  I asked his mom to ask him if he wanted clothes and he said yes.  I picked up these outfits for him at Palais Royal.


Dog T-shirt $6.30 (reg. $14)
Stripe Cargo Shorts $8.99 (reg. $20)


Plaid Shirt $12.60 (reg. $28)
Fish Print Shorts $11.70 (reg. $26)


Nautica 3 Piece Set $21.42 (reg. $59.50)

I was able to get these deals by using the coupons on their app on my iPhone.  How sweet is that?


Isn't he adorable?  I can't believe he is going to be 3.


Happy birthday Mr. W.  I hope your day turns out just the way you want it to.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend...doing the things you love with the people you love.

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie








No comments:

Post a Comment