Pages

Feb 15, 2016

Happy Monday


Hello and Happy Monday to you!!!

You may have noticed things have been a little quiet around here.  I went on a road trip with Brooke, Brad, his mom and dad and his sister and her husband.  The hubs didn't want to go because he didn't want to use his vacation time.  ;(  We went to Phoenix, Sedona, the Grand Canyon and Flagstaff, AZ.  We left on Friday, February 5th and came back on Friday, February 12th.  I had my laptop with me and had good intentions to post from the road but as you can see that didn't happen.

I have so many photos to share with you.  I will be breaking them down into several posts.  I am very happy to tell you that I did get to play in the snow and I did do a little skiing....but not down the slopes.  Ha!  Not even close!

I hope you had a wonderful Mardi Gras holiday and a very Happy Valentine's Day.  I arrived home at 6 a.m. on Friday morning (as we drove through the night) and the hubs had these beautiful red roses set out for me.  He is so sweet!


We kept the kiddos Friday night and most of Saturday while our big kids went out to eat and to the movies.  We had a good time.



Paw Paw set up the air hockey table (without the air) and the girls had a great time.



Mr. W watched from the sidelines and he did get a chance to play.  He loved it, too!


The girls played until it was time to go home.




On Valentine's Day the hubs and I went walking at Tom Bass Park.  The lap around the lake is 1.1 miles and has an incline at various parts.  I love walking there for the change of scenery.  There were people fishing in the lake, flying kites, having picnics, and playing in the playground.


As you can see from the photos it was very cloudy.  The wind was blowing so strong on one side of the lake the temperature was at least 10 degrees colder than the other side.  Sounds crazy but its true.


We went to Subway for lunch and dinner.  Nothing fancy.  :)  We caught up on our shows and movies I had gotten behind on while I was gone.  All in all, it was a nice and quiet day.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Did you do anything special for Valentine's Day?

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment