Pages

Mar 4, 2016

Makes Me Smile


 

Looking at this little guy, Mickey Mouse, first thing in the morning makes me smile...
especially on a Friday morning.  :)

Do you have any plans for the weekend?  We are going to go watch my nephew play baseball for the Baylor Bears at the University of Houston on Friday evening and again on Saturday.  It will be such a treat to see him play.

The hubs and I need to trim the hedges in the backyard and pull those crazy weeds.  If only everything else grew like the weeds!  Do you know what I mean?  They are so green and get so big so quickly.

I want to change out the comforter set in the middle bedroom.  I will take photos of my Easter decorations to share with you next week.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend...doing the things you love with the people you love!!!

xoxoxo

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment