Pages

Mar 18, 2016

Miracles From Heaven

Image result for images for miracle from heaven

Today I went to see Miracles from Heaven.  I LOVED it!!!  I knew from seeing the previews it was a true story about a little girl and a miracle.

I had the foresight to know that I had better not wear makeup to go see this movie.  I knew if I did I would look like a hot mess when I walked out!!!  I still looked like a hot mess as my face was all red and blotchy but it was so worth it.  I laughed and I cried throughout the movie.  So did everyone else in the movie theater.  Ten minutes into the movie I was already crying.  I found it to be very moving and real to life.

I think Jennifer Garner did an amazing job as did the rest of the cast.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend doing the things you love with the people you love.

xoxoxo

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment