Pages

Apr 7, 2016

Glimmer Girls London Art Chase - Book Review



London Art Chase by Natalie Grant

London Art Chase is the first book in a new series of kids books by Natalie Grant.  This review is written by my youngest granddaughter, Sweet P.


Mia, Lulu, Maddie, their mom and dad and Ms. Julia travelled to London for their mother to give a concert.  The adventure began with the airline losing Lulu's suitcase.  They went to the National Gallery and saw the painting called "Sun Splattered Afternoon".  The girls thought someone was stealing the art so they went on an adventure to a place where people take care of old paintings to solve the mystery.

"I liked the book because it was funny!  I also liked the name of the painting "Sun Splattered Afternoon".  I liked the idea that the mom was a Christian singer.  I think I want to be a singer, too!"  


The real message of this book is how God makes each of us different with unique gifts and personalities.  


Disclaimer:
I received a copy of this book from BookLook Bloggers in exchange for this review.


Debbie




2 comments:

  1. Our Brooke loves to read. I think I will see about this series for her. Thanks for the review! Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why don't I get it after Ms. A reads it and you can give it to Brooke?

      Delete