Pages

May 9, 2016

Happy Monday!



The hubs surprised me on Friday with this beautiful Edible Arrangement for Mother's Day.  It not only looks good but it tastes good, too!  I've been eating dipped strawberries all weekend!



We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday afternoon.  We all went to the Cheesecake Factory for an early dinner.  The service was terrible and the food was just okay.  Everyone was served their meal at the same time except for Brooke and I.  We had to ask for ours and it came 15 minutes after everyone else received theirs.  The cheesecake was delicious.  I had my favorite, the red velvet.  Because of our experience we will not be going back for a long, long time.

 Tiffani, Justin and the grandkids gave me this beautiful photo pillow.  I love it!  It looks so good in the corner of the sofa.






 Brooke and Brad ordered my gift from James Avery.  She said every time they went to the store the line was out the door.  :)  I told her not to worry about it and to go ahead and order it.

 Sunday was pretty low key until the power kept going out.  We had at least 7 power surges in a short amount of time.  Lucky for us we were only without power for about 30 minutes. I would imagine someone out of the 700+ customers was trying to cook Sunday dinner.  So happy it wasn't us!  The hubs was trying to work and his computer kept going off.  I was trying to watch a movie and gave up and started reading a book.

The only thing that would have made the weekend any better was to have the pool finished and cleaned.  :(  #can'twaittoswim 


My fingers and toes are crossed it will be finished this week.

How was your Mother's Day?  I'd love to hear how you celebrated the day.

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment