Pages

May 10, 2016

I Have Ghosts in My Office



I have been toying with the idea of getting Ghost Chairs, in transparent crystal, for my office for quite a while now.   I finally pulled the trigger and I couldn't be happier!!!  I chose the Classic Style.
A spring had broken on one of the old chairs so I knew I needed to replace them.  Especially since I am working from home.

Can I just say that my heart swoons every time I see this gallery wall?  I have never regretted removing the French doors and having sheetrock put in.


I love these chairs because they aren't gaudy and do not take away from the room.  I think they look more like accessories rather than a distracting piece of furniture.  Not to mention they are very comfortable.

All we have left to do is install the handles on the drawers.  The hubs has been so busy we have not gotten around to it...but we will soon!

The hubs ordered a new computer and new monitors so he gave me his old monitor.  At first I wasn't too thrilled about it...but now I am loving it.  The drawer in front of the chair on the left is actually a keyboard that rolls out.  The drawer to the left holds my printer.

I love the way my office has evolved.  I am very proud to have my new work partners meet here with me.  We have lots of room to spread out.

I go back and forth toying with the idea of putting in a fancy schmancy (that's a word, right?) light until it gets really warm and I have to turn on the ceiling fan.  :)  Ceiling fans are necessary items to have when you live in the South.


Hope you have a wonderful day today and every day.

Take care, 

xoxoxo

Debbie


"You can have whatever you want if you dress for it."
-- Edith Head


2 comments:

  1. I too love your gallery! It looks awesome. The chairs look nice also.
    Love ya! Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You are so sweet! I am available any time you want to make a gallery wall for yourself. :) Love ya!

      Delete