Pages

Jun 10, 2016

A Fun Afternoon in the Pool




Tiffani and the kiddos came over to swim on Wednesday afternoon.  The water was slightly chilly at first but they got over it real fast.


Here's Sweet P trying to get used to the cool water. 


This is the second time this year Mr. W swims in the pool.  The first time he was a little unsure and didn't want to leave the steps for very long.  As you can see in the photo below, he was swimming all over the pool with his float on.


 He is such a ham.




The firetruck had a hole in it and the air was coming out.  As I was taking this photo he was calling me to get him.  I rescued him right after.  :)  I repaired it so it's as good as new.


It was time for a Mickey Mouse popsicle break.  It was unbelievably quiet as they ate their popsicle.  You would think these were made of gold.








I have several slow-mo videos I took but I haven't had a chance to upload them from my phone.



We are supposed to have a swim/movie party on Saturday night provided it doesn't rain.  Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Do you have any special plans for the weekend?

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment