Pages

Jul 20, 2016

Weekend Recap



We had a nice and quiet weekend.  It was our 28th anniversary on Saturday.  We celebrated by going out to dinner at Gringo's on Friday afternoon.  I'm always up for some Tex Mex.
#lovequeso

For dessert we had cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.  I had the red velvet and the hubs had the salted caramel.  They were delicious!

#lovecheesecakefactory
#lovecheesecake
#loveredvelvet

The hubs gave me these beautiful flowers.  The pics do not do them justice.  They are beautiful!!!


We laid low this weekend and watched lots of movies.  Just to name a few:

CIA
Me Before You
The Choice

There were many more...I've forgotten the names!


I ordered my first Christmas gift this weekend.  Crazy 8 had a crazy sale on Friday so I ordered Mr. W lots of cute clothes.  My goal every year is to purchase at least one Christmas gift by the end of July.  This way I can get a start on my shopping so I can finish early.  Gotta have time for all the decorating I do.  :)

Hope you are having a good week.  I can't believe it is already Wednesday and I am just now posting.    Where has this week gone?

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie




2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I love quiet weekends with my husband :) And how good are you to have already begun Christmas shoppin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Liz and thank you for stopping by and sharing sweet wishes for us. I truly appreciate them. For 20+ years I have been buying at least one Christmas gift by July 31st. I save a lot of money by shopping the sales. I bought my grandson 24 pieces of super cute clothes for $103.00. He will have clothes for this winter and also for next spring and summer. :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete