Pages

Oct 5, 2016

It's Almost Time to Decorate for Christmas


I am so excited!!!  It's almost time to bring our Christmas decorations down from the attic.  OMG!!!  I am over the moon with excitement because we will be bringing it all down not this Saturday but the next.  I always start decorating the weekend closest to October 15th.  Funny, this year it actually falls on the 15th.

#Christmasismyfavoritetimeoftheyear
#lovetodecorate
#lovethemetrees
#lovethelights
#lovethereasonfortheseason

The last few weeks I have been prepping the hubs so he will be ready when it's time.  This means I have been jokingly telling him since we were six weeks out.  Not nagging...just playing around.  His original comment was "you don't have to decorate as early since you aren't working".  My response was "yes I do.  It will take me two weeks to decorate the inside of our home.  By the time I finish it will be the beginning of November."  I don't know about you, but once November 1st gets here time flies faster than normal.  Even for someone like me that shops early, decorates early, wraps early, and sends out our cards early.  What I'm trying to say is even though I am so organized it still seems like it goes.so.fast.  I'm sure part of that is because we try and plan every fun activity we can think of to enjoy this special time of the year.

When do you start decorating for Christmas?

Do you decorate for Fall?  Every year I have a moment where I think it would be so pretty to decorate the inside of our home with Fall decorations.  Then I have a reality check and realize how much I love to decorate for Christmas and how much time I like to take doing it...and I let the moment pass.  :)

Hope you have a wonderful day,

xoxoxo

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment