Pages

Nov 28, 2016

Glory Foods


Do you like blackeye peas?  Our family loves them, especially when I cook roast (as I did this past Saturday).  The girls request the same sides every time.  Roast, rice and gravy, blackeye peas, corn and homemade mashed potatoes.  :)

#lovegloryfoods
#loveblackeyepeas

In the past I always bought Trappeys and just lately purchased Allen's.  I have to be honest and tell you I was not happy with either one and was looking for a new brand.

The hubs and I were grocery shopping before Thanksgiving and were looking for beans when a sweet southern lady saw me grab a can of Allen's.  She said "oh honey, you need to try Glory beans".  I told her I had never heard of Glory.  She told me they would change my world and I would be raising my hands to the heavens saying Glory.  There were only a few cans on the shelf and she sacrificed purchasing some so we could try them.  Such a sweet lady.  I, of course, told her thank you.

We had the beans on Saturday and everyone LOVED them!  They smelled good (as they were being heated) and tasted delicious.  You can be sure I am only going to buy Glory blackeye peas.  I look forward to trying the other items they carry.

Do you have a certain brand you are loyal to?  If so, I'd love to hear what your favorite is.

Hope you have a wonderful day,

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment