Pages

Nov 4, 2016

Happy Friday


Hello friends!  I want to apologize for my unintended absence.  I got so caught up decorating for the holidays the days got away from me.  I thought about you every single day.  I kept thinking I'd write a post in the evening, but evening came around and all I wanted to do was relax in a hot bath.  :)  I hope you understand.

Here is a teaser of what I've been doing around our home.

#lovethegrinch
#whoville
#maybeChristmasdoesntcomefromastore


I have so much more to share with you in the days to come.  I'd love to hear from you on your thoughts of decorating for the holidays.  Are you a traditionalist and wait until Thanksgiving or do you decorate early?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  If you haven't voted yet, please take the time to cast your ballots.  Your vote counts.

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment