Pages

Dec 21, 2016

Holiday Home Tour - Our Backyard


Welcome to our Holiday Home Tour Backyard style!!!

#christmaspatio


I love decorating our patio and backyard.  Seeing the lights, through the windows, hanging from the patio cover makes my heart sing.


This year I decorated the tree with ornaments I found at Dollar Tree.  I chose large white bells, white glitter trees and pretty gold glitter deer.  I also added white snowy looking branches throughout the tree.



Sleigh rides down at the barn.  A girl can dream, right?  :)

#sleighbellsring


I almost reworked this wreath but somehow or another I managed to stop myself.  I think I reworked almost all of my Christmas decor this year.



I love this saying.


I wanted a change so I went with gold ribbon as an accent.



Santa's sack of toys.


I love these ice skates.  They were a gift from my sweet friend Janelle.




This Santa pic used to hang over the mantel until it fell to the floor last year.  The hubs made me a home made frame for it out of a pallet.



I picked up these bells and the bird house at Hobby Lobby a few years back.


I can't believe how beautiful our bougainvilleas are right now.




Our crazy weather has our flowers blooming so pretty.





Here we have one large daisy.



Brad's grandmother gave me this Mickey Mouse sign a couple of years ago.  I love it!


The hubs came up with the idea to buy these metal signs to go in place of the plants we pulled up.  I think it was a great idea.  :)



The fruit garlands I used on the back of the bench are at least 10 years old.  Every year I find myself  thinking about throwing them away and yet here they are!



I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Tomorrow I will share with you the decor in our front yard.  I hope you have a wonderful day.  Only four more days 'til Christmas!!!  I can't wait!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie































No comments:

Post a Comment