Pages

Dec 1, 2016

Life Lately - A Bit of Randomness


We have been spending quite a bit of time with the grands.

Mr. W looks way older than 3 1/2 in the pic above.

I asked Tiffani to dress them in their LSU garb.  Here we all are on our way out the door.


We were headed to Home Depot.  Mr. W LOVES going to Home Depot to see the decorations.  He calls it Disney World.  He gets so excited and yells I want to go to Disney World.  He obviously does not remember our trip to Disney World.  :)  I'd say that means we need to go back soon, don't you?


We spent time watching movies...



and recharging for the next day.  He slept in his jersey as he did not want to take it off.


Sweet P fell asleep on the floor.  Her Paw Paw picked her up and put her in bed.


On another occasion he's watching Power Rangers before bedtime.  They are obsessed with Power Rangers.


Sweet P is putting up the Christmasopoly game.


The hubs had them bring over their Otrio game that we brought back from South Carolina.  It is a lot of fun.  I did a post on it here.



Mr. W asked me to take his pic in one of the silly hats in the Grinch room.


Isn't he the cutest?





Sweet P wanted her pic taken, too.


We bought Mr. W his own Home Depot building.  He was so excited.


We got the girls the Collector's Edition of the Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts magazine. They were very excited to get it.


For the past few years we have given them Lego Advent calendars on Thanksgiving.  This year their mom asked that I not give them to them.  She said they leave it out and forget about it and she didn't want me wasting money on something they weren't using.  So we got them clothes.


We gave Mr. W a Chaps plaid shirt with a collared pullover sweater.  He loves getting clothes.


We gave Sweet P a jean jacket.


We gave Ms. A a Texans pullover jacket/top.  Can you tell how happy she was to get it?  She is a huge Texans fan.


This one came out a little blurry.


The squirrels are always getting into my potted plants.  I caught this one on the table on the patio.



This one was caught getting into the lemon tree pot.



Check out this spider I came across while decorating the backyard for Christmas.  It's a little weird looking.


I am over the moon with my flowers.  They are all blooming so nicely.




I hope you are having a good week.  I am taking lots of pics to share with you.  I have officially finished all of my decorating both inside and out.  All I have left to do is address my Christmas cards and wrap a few gifts that just came in.  Woo hoo!!!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment