Pages

Jan 13, 2017

Fiskars Loop Handle Carabiner Pruner

Believe it or not, we have been having spring like weather.  The temperature has been in the upper 70's to 80 degrees every day.  This type of weather provides a great opportunity to work in the yard and trim some of the plants that took a beating during the freeze in spite of us covering them. 

Our pruners were in bad shape so we headed over to Ace Hardware Supply to get a new pair.  I like the personalized service we receive at Ace.  The gentleman that helped us is an avid gardener and said Fiskars is his favorite.

#acehardware
#fiskars

I've had a chance to use our new pruners and I can honestly say these are the easiest pruners I have ever used.  The handle is comfortable and the blade easily cuts through branches up to 5/8 inches in diameter.

So if you are looking for new pruners, I highly suggest Fishers.  You won't be disappointed.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie


P.S.
Did you know Fiskars made pruners?  I thought they only made scissors!!!  :)  I was so surprised when he suggested Fiskars.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete