Pages

Jan 17, 2017

The Unwanteds Series


Wow!!!  I can't believe I just finished reading the seventh book in the series The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann.  The Unwanteds series is a cross between Hunger Games and Harry Potter.

#theunwanteds
#hungergames
#harrypotter

Ms. A kept telling me how good the books were and that I should read them.  :)  So I started reading the series some time last year.  I have to admit, even though I love to read, I found the books to be a bit daunting.  Seven books with hundreds of pages each.  But I did it and I am so glad I did.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.


So if you are looking for a good book to read for you or your kiddos, check out the series.  You will be glad you did!!!

Now I'm off to the real world of packing up my Christmas decor!!!  I am so excited because I have some decorating I want to do when I am finished.

Hope you have a wonderful day....

xoxoxo

Debbie



"Give your stress wings and let it fly away."
by Terri Guillemots









No comments:

Post a Comment