Pages

Feb 7, 2017

Cajun Chili Cornbread Skillet




I came across this recipe in one of my cookbooks "All the Best" by Pampered Chef and decided to give it a try.  :)  I followed the recipe pretty closely except for a few things.  I used Tony Chachere's Creole Original Seasoning in place of the Pantry Cajun Herb Seasoning mix and I used mild cheddar cheese in place of the sharp cheddar cheese.





It was really easy to make and tasted delicious!  Even the hubs liked it after he pulled off the red and green bell peppers.  :)  I ate mine with a dollop of sour cream and it was so good.  It makes a lot so we had it for a couple of days.

Here's the recipe...



Just in case you have trouble reading the recipe, you can find it here.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie












No comments:

Post a Comment