Pages

Feb 8, 2017

Sleeping Pillows - Do You Have a Favorite


Choosing sleeping pillows can be such a challenge.  I can't begin to tell you how many pillows we have purchased in the time we have been married.  Both expensive and inexpensive.  Here we go again!

A couple of Saturdays ago (my birthday to be exact!) the hubs was on a mission to buy new pillows.  So off we were to Bed Bath and Beyond.  They have a huge selection to choose from.  We had a really nice associate assist us in the department of pillows.  :)  We finally narrowed it down to the "Sleep for Success" pillows by Dr. James B. Maas.

The hubs chose the "side sleeper" pillow as he is a side sleeper.  The side sleeper is a unique down alternative pillow made especially for side sleepers.  It has a 2" baffled panel that provides a raised and even sleep surface for proper neck alignment and support.  So far, he loves his new pillow.

I, on the other hand, love to sleep on my back.  I chose the "stackers".  The stacker has a unique try-layer design that provides the comfort and support of 2 pillows in 1.  It is also a down alternative pillow.  I've only had the pillow a couple of weeks but so far I like it a lot.

I've read the reviews online for both pillows.  It appears the side sleeper has more likes than the stacker.  I guess we'll know in a couple of months if we still like them or not.  The good thing is Bed Bath & Beyond takes them back as long as you have your receipt.  And it doesn't matter how long you have them.  Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

I'm really curious to know whether or not you have a favorite pillow.  If so, which one do you prefer?

Hope you have a great day!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie







No comments:

Post a Comment