Pages

Mar 2, 2017

Sprucing Up The Outside of Your Home


It's that time again.  Time for us to assess our front yards to see what needs to be done.  Do you have plants that need to be replaced, shrubs that need to be trimmed, leaves to be raked and weeds to be pulled?  I know I do.  I only wish my plants grew as well as the weeds!

before pic
These photos are of our youngest daughter's old home.

before pic
We refreshed the front of this home with a budget of $100 and a day of hard work.  We trimmed the hedges and the ornamental grasses.  We pulled weeds, removed plants and added new ones. 


I love the airy foxtail ferns, don't you?
  

We replaced the faux flowers in the containers with fresh (real) flowers.


A clean front porch makes a good impression.  It lets people know you really care about your home.  And the best part is you get to enjoy it every time you drive up in your driveway.

Well, I'm off to work on my yard.  I've got plants I want to replace with beautiful foxtail ferns.  I think they are so pretty!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment