Pages

Apr 3, 2017

Easter Decor for Your Home


Can you believe Easter is only two weeks away?  I was cruising on the internet and found a few things I'd love to add to my stash.

The hubs and I brought my Easter decorations down from the attic on Saturday.  I usually decorate 2 to 3 weeks before Easter but this year I decided to wait until it was two weeks away.  It will only take me a day or two to decorate our home.  I've already placed the signs in the front yard.  I will probably rework the wreath for the front door.  It is looking a little weary.  

Do you decorate for the Easter holidays?  Have you made any plans for the holidays?  I need to get with the girls so we can decide where we will have our celebration and what we will eat.  :)

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment