Pages

Apr 12, 2017

Easy Crock Pot BBQ Ribs


I am always looking for new ways to prepare our meals and the crockpot is my favorite one of all.  I mean, who doesn't love combining ingredients in a large ceramic dish, walking away, and coming back hours later with dinner done?  Seriously!  I only wish I had used a crockpot when my kids were growing up.  It would have made dinner time so much easier.  Sorry girls!  :)

#lovethecrockpot

I love ribs.  Not just any ribs.  I'm talking good tasting fall off the bone kind of ribs.  So I tried this recipe from Leigh Ann Wilkes Home Based Mom's blog.  The ribs were delicious!!!  Fall off the bone delicious!!!  Better than I've had in some restaurants ribs!


The hubs is not a rib eater like I am so he was not as excited as I was to try the ribs.  He loved them.  They are finger licking good!

So hop on over to Home Based Mom's blog and check out the recipe.  I'm sure you have the ingredients you need to make these delicious ribs.


Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment