Pages

Apr 6, 2017

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On It's Way


Hello and happy Thursday!!!
I hope your weather is as gorgeous as ours.  OMG!!!  The sun is out and the temps are awesome.  Love this time of year!

I have a few hundred photos to share with you of our Easter decorations.  Let's start with our front porch and yard.










Please, come on in.  Would you like a glass of sweet tea?


I added a wooden bunny I found at Target's dollar bins.  They came in a pack of four.

#lovetargetbins






We have now entered the family room.



The paper signs on sticks also came from Target's dollar bins.





Other than the few things I picked up at Target, everything else is old.  Like years old.  Several pieces are from Brooke's nursery.  The theme was "Bunnies and Bows".  I've always been a lover of bunnies so I held onto them to decorate our home for Easter.  I'm so glad I did.



I decided to keep the mantel really simple.



The bunny banner is another purchase I made from Target's bins.  Can you spot the "upside down" bunny?  :)  I saw it last night and flipped him over.








I bought this little jewel at Old Town Spring so long ago.  It is missing a tiny butterfly but I still love it.




This cute bunny plays music and the egg opens and closes to reveal a tiny yellow chic.  The grandkids love it.


They also love playing tic-tac-toe with the bunny and carrots set.





I can't begin to tell you how many times I move these eggs around.  Seriously.  And each time I move them more glitter falls.  :)


I was given this sweet bunny candle holder from one of my most favorite bosses of all time.  You can't tell by looking at it but it is very heavy.


I added a few touches in the main bathroom.







And....since a few of the items are blue I placed them in the middle bedroom.



Here is Buttercup and Brooke's bunny dishes from when she was a baby.



The three bunnies are part of the set from Target's bins.



The hub's sister hand painted the wooden egg.  If you look close, you can see a lady bug on the tip of the bunny's nose.






I love these gold and cream bunny straws.  Yes, I found them in the Target bins.


Aren't they the sweetest?


The bunny "welcome" statue is a souvenir from a work trip to Park City, UT.  I found it in the gift shop of the hotel we stayed in.  It is very, very heavy.  I hand carried it on the plane and was so happy to get it home in one piece. 




I haven't finished the table because when I pulled out the napkins for the table I discovered someone (who me?) had put them up dirty.  I'm not sure if they are dirty or just stained.  I'll know just as soon as they come out of the wash.



Can you believe I found this cute runner in the dollar bin at Target?



I added a few eggs to hang from the light.







I hope you enjoyed your little tour of our Easter decorations.  Do you decorate for the holiday?

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment