Pages

May 4, 2017

Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness



Do you have someone in your family who doesn't like to eat vegetables and most fruits?  I do.  It is the hubs.  The only green vegetables he will eat are green peas and green beans.  :)  No kidding!  The guy eats a lot of green beans because I don't like peas!!!  Now he will eat vegetables in a vegetable soup or a chicken noodle soup.  But that's it.

And the only fruits he will eat are pineapples, strawberries, blueberries in a muffin, and sometimes he will eat an apple.  Me, on the other hand, eat pretty much all of it except for a few things.  I am always making salads.


Well one day I went to Aldi's for my very first time.  I'll have to do a post on it as it was quite the experience.  I loved it!!!  The prices are crazy good!

#aldirocks

So I came across the Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness smoothies and thought maybe I could get him to drink these if they tasted okay.  I knew I'd have to work hard to get him past the green drink.  :)

#bolthousefarmsgreengoodness
#tastessogood
#goodforyou


I handed him a glass he couldn't see through thinking he would grab it and drink it.  Ha!  The first thing he did was look inside the glass.  I convinced him it would taste good and to try a sip of it.  Well he did and he liked it.  A lot.


I then told him how healthy it was for him.  He could drink the smoothie and get so many nutrients and supplements all at the same time.


Honey, he drank the kool aid!!!  So to speak.  He now drinks one 8 oz. serving a day.
And he never complains about it.  He really likes it.  I chuckle to myself every time I see him pour himself a glass.  It's the small victories, right?

My favorite thing is the smoothie is ready to go.  I don't have to make it for him because you know he isn't going to!

I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie



"I just like having fun.  And, you know, sometimes I just like to present myself in that fun energy."

--  Katy Perry




No comments:

Post a Comment