Pages

Oct 12, 2017

The Christmas Gate Book Review



Today I am writing a book review on "The Christmas Gate" by T.A.Cline.  If you know me, you know I am a HUGE fan of the Christmas holidays.  I love decorating our home "over the top" for family and friends to enjoy.

#thechristmasgate
#tacline
#authorsden

I recently joined Authors Den so I could request books from authors in exchange for honest reviews.  Naturally, I chose "The Christmas Gate" as my first read.  :)  Imagine that?!

I received my book on a Friday afternoon and read it that evening.  I found it to be a great read...I didn't want it to end.  It is a heartfelt story that will move you to tears.  A story about forgiveness and faith.  T.A. Cline does a wonderful job of reminding us all the true meaning of Christmas.  I am very excited to see what happens in The Christmas Gate II coming out this Fall.

Can you believe he autographed my copy?  :)  I am over the moon and will display it on our coffee table for all to see!


So head on over to Authors Den if you love to read.  You don't have to have a blog to post your reviews.  You can post them on Authors Den, Amazon and Good Reads.

Hope you have an amazing day!!!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment