Pages

Jul 10, 2014

Bridal Shower "I Love Lucy"


Mrs. B's FAVORITE of all time is Lucy from I Love Lucy.  She is a huge fan and has been watching the I Love Lucy show for years.  I believe she has every episode they ever made and has watched them over and over and over!!!  When she lived at home, you could hear her laughing so hard through the walls....you knew she was watching Lucy.

Naturally, it was the perfect theme for her bridal shower.  After all, she has been collecting I Love Lucy memorabilia for years (hmm...us buying her the collectibles all her life for birthdays and Christmases!).  This made it really easy for her sister and I to give her a bridal shower that would have lots of meaning to her. 

I made her cake and used Mrs. B's salt & pepper shakers as the topper.
We displayed everything on the pool table.
The shower invitation and printables were designed by Tyler Ann Davidson at Lollipoplink.





We had the I Love Lucy episodes running on the TV in the game room.
The apron was made by Loverdoversclothing on Etsy.  
I ordered the blue polka dot fabric from Amazon.
I ordered the Vitameatavegamin from the I Love Lucy Superstore.com



 


The cookies were made by Clarissa with Little Sugar Bake Shop.  They were the perfect touch.

I'd like to give a "shout out" to Nelly from Nelly and Her Nerd for taking the photos for me.

What themes have you used for bridal showers?

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment