Pages

Jul 23, 2014

Our 26th Wedding Anniversary Celebration


Our 26th wedding anniversary was last Wednesday on July 16th.  Wow, I cannot believe we have been married that long.  Time has really flown by.

Mr. K planned our weekend without me knowing anything.  It is so hard for him to keep a secret or a surprise but I am here to tell you that he never said a word.  On the other hand, it was very hard for me not to know where we were going because I usually plan all of our trips.  :)  I figured we were going to Galveston.  I was wrong!!!


He made hotel arrangements at the Hyatt Place in the Woodlands.  The hotel was brand new and had only been open for six months. 


It was a very large room with a very comfortable sitting area.


The bathroom had a glass door....working similar to the barn door.


I loved the way the mirror was backlit at the top and the bottom.  I thought it would be pretty cool if there was a switch for it to be backlit without any other lights on but that was not the case.


There was a huge walk-in shower.



After we settled in to the hotel we had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.  I could not believe that was Mr. K's first time there.  I guess he avoided all of the shopping trips I made with Mrs. B.  :)


Mr. K ordered the Center Cut Pork Chops with apple sauce.  He said it was very good.


I ordered the Barbecue Chicken Ranch salad.  It was delicious!!!


For dessert we ordered the Red Velvet cheesecake.  It was delicious!!!


After dinner we went to the movies to see Sex Tape with Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel.  We thought it was hilarious.  Every one around us was laughing so hard.

The next morning we went to Old Town Spring.  Old Town Spring has a lot of shops selling home decor, clothing, plants, toys, candles, etc.  We went by Thad's and bought more of the Creme Brulee candles.


Wunsche Bros. Cafe has been in Spring since 1902.  They have the best beer bread.


Here is a pic of me at Don Quixote's Home Decor.  We have bought several things from there over the past couple of years.  Mostly stuff for our patio/pool area.


From there we went to Arcadia Decor on Beltway 8.  OMG!!!  They have gorgeous stuff!!!  We were there for quite a while looking at everything.  I will be going back soon to get some Christmas items.

All in all, we had a great time.  Here's to another 26 years!!!

Debbie









No comments:

Post a Comment