Pages

Sep 12, 2014

My Weekend "To Do" List


Okay, I know you are not interested in what I have on my "to do" list.  This is really for me.  I am hoping it will hold me accountable so I can get a few projects finished.   If the weather forecast is right, we are going to be getting quite a bit of rain around here this weekend.  Now don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about the rain.  I am always grateful for any rain that we get.

The first item on my list is to sew the four panels of curtains for outside.  One pair for the last pole and the other for the french doors.  After that, I will sew the panels for the family room.  I am determined to get them up before I start decorating for Christmas in a couple of weeks.

The second item is to paint the ceiling medallion for the breakfast room.  I have finally decided how I want to paint it.  I just need to get the supplies.

The third item on my list is to sew the European shams for the back bedroom.  This project should go rather quickly since I have already cut out the fabric.  I just need to sew it up.  (My old sewing machine broke on me when I was making these last year.)

Now I am adding my full disclosure:  if the weather man is wrong and the weather is beautiful I will be hanging out in the pool.  No questions asked.  I have to enjoy every minute I can before it gets too cold!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend doing the things you love with the people you love!

Take care,

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment