Pages

Oct 9, 2014

Christmas Candles

For many years I have used The Smell of Christmas Aromatique Holiday Collection from Macy's to add the smell of Christmas to our home.  I have used the candles and the potpourri to spread the scent throughout our home.  It smells really good and is very strong so you do not have to use a lot of it.

This year I purchased the Orleans Christmas Passion candles at the Decorators Warehouse.  You can find it on line at Elegant Home.  It is described as strong and spicy, rich in culinary spices and ancient spices.  It smells really good.  I have been burning it while I am decorating.  The scent is strong so it does not need to burn for a long time.  It should through the holidays.  :)

Do you have any special scents that you burn in your home for the holidays?

Take care,

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment