Pages

Nov 10, 2014

Joyeux Noel - Christmas Decorations in Our Breakfast Room

 Welcome to our breakfast room.  I imagine by now you have guessed the theme of this room.  Did you say snowmen?  That's right.  You are good!
  This wreath is usually found hanging over the mantle in the family room.  However, this year I chose to place something else there so I put the fruit wreath that usually hangs here out on the patio. 
I am still undecided whether or not I am going to leave the snowmen ornaments hanging from the light fixture.  They get in the way of my view of our new addition the Elf.
 I really like theses plates so I decided to feature them instead of our Christmas dishes.  I bought them at Marshall's several years ago.
 This little guy's snowball lights up.
I just love this saying "don't get your tinsel in a tangle!"  I found this at Hobby Lobby for 50% off. 
I won this several years ago at a party. 
 We have had this wooden snowman for many years now.  We bought him at Kirklands.
 I love this apron.  A favorite boss of mine gave this to me for Christmas one year.  I need to get some more mittens to hang up.  I gave the cute furry ones (that were Brooke's when she was little) to my granddaughters.
  I have to agree, it is the most wonderful time of the year!  This window pane snowman was purchased at Kirklands many years ago.  He always brings a smile to my face and a wish in my heart that it would snow here.
I believe I bought this little lady at Big Lots many years ago.  You can't tell, but she is in need of a repair.  Her right arm needs to be resewn so it doesn't fall out.

Hope you enjoyed our holiday decor in our breakfast room!!!

Take care,

Debbie






















No comments:

Post a Comment