Pages

Nov 12, 2014

My Office - Disney Holiday Style

Welcome to my office!  I think it's pretty obvious by now that I am a 
huge Disney fan.  If I could I'd go to Disney World at least once a year,
maybe every two years.  Right now I am on the three year
plan if you don't count last year (our 25th wedding anniversary).
I gave the Tinker Bell topper to Brooke several years ago.  As of now, she does not have
a Tinker Bell / Disney tree so I have it on loan.  I am hoping she forgets about it!
You should have seen Mr. W's eyes when he saw all of the Mickeys in my office.  He just grinned from ear to ear.  He was in awe as to how many there were....he kept looking
from side to side.  He tried to hug the large Mickey Mouse and actually lifted him up.
The carousel is not a Disney piece.  I just added it to give off the park look.


Isn't Minnie cute running through the village with Mickey Mouse cookies?

I have two of these car ornaments so I use one for decorations.

The hubs surprised me with Mickey's Tree Farm last December when we were
at Epcot.  The ornaments light up.
I've had these stuffed Mickeys for years.
I surprised the hubs with an in-room celebration for our anniversary trip.  It had all kinds of goodies and treats.  He, in turn, bought me the matching stocking and had my name embroidered to match his.  I know that I am very blessed to have him walk with me on our journey through life.
We bought this at Epcot at the same time we purchased Mickey's Tree Farm.  If you look close, you can see that it is autographed by the artist.  We also bought Ms. A and Ms. P
each a Star Wars piece and had them autographed.
This wooden sign hangs on a wreath hanger as you enter my office.

I hope you have enjoyed your tour of my Disney holiday decor.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Take care,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment