Pages

Jan 23, 2015

Happy Friday!!!

My desk faces this building.
Good morning!!!  I hope you are having a good day today.

I want to share a few pics of the view from my office.  Let me just say that these photos do not do it justice.  It is so beautiful in the morning with all of the lights from the buildings.  There are so many photos I want to take in the morning so I can share with you the beauty of downtown in a big city. 

 
Little blurry  :)
Do you have any special plans for this weekend?  My main goal is to finish placing decor throughout the house so I can check that off of my list.  I also want to get to the gym so I can get some swimming in.  I am really missing it now that things have slowed down.

After today's rain, the forecast shows five days of sunshine.  Woo Hoo!!!
I am hoping to finally get to use my power washer.  :)  Our driveway could use a good cleaning.  Along with the patio and around the pool.  There's nothing like a good cleaning.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Take care,

Debbie







No comments:

Post a Comment